Friday, April 19, 2013

This and That

One last picture from the Lincoln Race- Leslie and I with Abe and Mary after the race.

This is a thoroughly modern baby quilt for a new little boy to my library family.   I also made one for a new little girl - not quite so modern looking.  Welcome Babies Ray and Willa.   This is something I do for new little ones to the library family - let them know they are loved.



Someone is DYING to go golfing.   He got out his new shoes, cleaned out the bag and clubs.........now if the weather would just cooperate!!!!


My garden looks like it's floating..........no kidding!!!

I would really like to get peas and beans in the ground - but NOT SOON!!!!

The creek is wide and has quite a current flowing.   I expect to see a kayak any minute now - except that the temps are falling and it's only 35 at this moment!!!!   With the wind today I can almost see whitecaps on the water!!!

Where oh where is Spring????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment